ROBUSTNESS & BEAUTY & STRENGTH
20MM Wood, cement and stone effect flooring solutions for Exteriors with designs and finishes that evoke the latest trends ...
Feel the Design-Feel the Passion
Welcome to walk, run, jump and, in short, enjoy the outdoors without worrying about where you step and without giving up a design that talks about you.
SOLID20 is a 20mm thick porcelain flooring specially designed for outdoor use.
Its high resistance to breaking load and stresses, as well as its extraordinary anti-slip performance, make it
SOLID20 the ideal stoneware for external environments, both public and private.
RAISED TECHNICAL FLOOR
LAND PLOTS BY HIGH
One of the revolutionary aspects of SOLID20 is its positioning system on supporting supports or plots.
This ingenious system allows to overcome all the limitations that external placement offered with traditional methods.
• It is not linked to the structure of the building, avoiding possible cracks
and breakage (important advantage for parts exposed to sunlight
and the weather).
• Greater acoustic soundproofing and air chamber for insulation
• Ideal for areas with structural weight problems, such as
balconies, thanks to its low weight (47Kg / m2).
• Guarantee against expansions or contractions of the floors.
• Lower placement cost: high-qualified personnel are not necessary.
• Easily removable and reusable.
• Ease of maintenance and inspection of existing facilities
underneath, allowing the bottom to be used for pipes
of water, electricity, irrigation systems, etc.
• Get a flat and continuous paving, without having to create
slopes for drainage, such as grates or drains.
• The opening between tiles (+/- 3mm) facilitates water drainage.
• Avoid water seepage between the material and the waterproofing.
• Easy and clean to install, since it does not require adhesive glues.
• You can intervene on the waterproofing layer without breaking
the pavement, significantly reducing time and costs.
RECOMMENDATION OF PLOTS BY FORMAT
+ PLACEMENT SYSTEMS
Adhesive technique for paving with vehicle traffic, commercial and industrial places, access ramps to garages, etc.
• Supports high traffic stresses.
• Does not absorb stains; cleans easily, even with a pressure hose.
PLACEMENT ON GRAVEL- LAWN- SAND
20MM Flooring can be easily placed on gravel (5-6cm of gravel with a grain size of 4-8mm), grass (gravel on grass) or sand.
• Does not require queues.
• Quick, ecological and high aesthetic level placement.
• Immediately passable, and easily removable (avoiding
legal placement problems).
PUBLIC AND DOMESTIC SPACES
+ Hotels (common areas, swimming pools, terraces, etc.).
+ Residential areas.
+ Industrial areas.
+ Urban pavement.
+ Beaches (on sand).
+ Areas with light road traffic (on laid tiles, traditional system)
+ PATIOS. It is an outer space conceived as a
true extension of the interior environment towards the garden.
+ GARDENS AND TRAILS. It allows the realization of trails, crossing areas and outdoor paths capable of integrating with originality in any residential context.
+ TRANSITABLE INDUSTRIAL AREAS. They represent the ideal choice wherever high passability works, such as garages, parking lots, airports ...
+ BEACHES. In spas, beaches and tourist stations, our 20 mm technical porcelain tile offers the possibility of creating joint routes, trails and tracks directly on the sand.
+ URBAN PEDESTRIAN AREAS. The ideal solution for creating pedestrian areas on built levels, panoramic terraces or high floors of hotels and skyscrapers.
+ POOL EDGES. For swimming pools, spas and bathtubs, it offers a wide variety of finishes and colors complemented by a range of special pieces guaranteeing all the safety and performance requirements of porcelain stoneware.